Competitive Salary DOQ + Full-time County Benefits.
Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC) is seeking an individual to perform responsible work managing office operations and staff to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages assigned staff to ensure business operations align with the strategic plan of the organization.
- Assists in hiring, training and evaluating the performance of direct reports and some office staff.
- Monitors workflow, policies and procedures connected to patient experience to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures successful completion of all audits by overseeing and working directly with contracted auditors.
- Develops and prepares reports; assists with writing and securing of grants, budget, and funding; identifies financial needs for center.
- Propels business by preparing reports and/or other communications with the Board of Directors and other principal sponsors in the public/private sector.
- Oversees all accounts payable and receivables, issues purchase orders; codes expenditures for payment to JCC Accounting; manages all medical billing including self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare, HMOs, and commercial insurances.
- Medicaid & Medicare cost reports
- Maintains records for all contracts and agreements with collaborative business partners in the community
- Assists in the preparation and submission of audit reports and necessary documentation.
- Oversees the selection, procurement, and maintenance of office equipment; staff is responsible persons for cleaning, sterilizing, and maintaining the center and medical equipment.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required; Master's degree preferred; considerable experience in healthcare management or related field.
- Must possess reliable transportation to work site(s).
- Must possess knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management.
- Familiarity with the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) and calculation.
- Knowledge of standard managerial practices in a healthcare environment; accounting principles; healthcare regulations and terminology.
- Skill in use of computer software (especially Microsoft Office Suite), database management, medical records management and storage, and data collection best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively; listen and understand information and ideas presented verbally or in writing; manage several projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines; work and lead others in a fast-paced setting; make independent decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures; demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality.
Click here for full job description. Accepting application until the position is filled. Cover letters and resumes may also be attached, but a fully completed application is required for your application to be considered.
Only online applications to our website will be considered. To apply, please visit the James City County Career Center at https://jobs.jamescitycountyva.gov